Sunday, June 07, 2015

34th Wedding Anniversary

Today is my 34th wedding anniversary. I have the privilege to be married to my best friend. Tom is a kind man who makes me a better person. He is loving, kind hearted and a wonderful husband and father.

Today, I celebrate you, Tom. I thank you for your love and patience. For your goodness and kindness. For the adventures we faced. For the quiet times and for the excitement life brought us. For the joys and the sadness. For the good times and the bad. For through it all, you were there.

If I had a chance to go back in time, I would marry you again knowing all that I know. Thank you for loving me. You’re a good man and I’m glad you’re mine. I love you with my whole heart. Happy Anniversary.

© Nadine Zawacki 2015

1 comment:

Ileana said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Tom, Nadine! You're both an inspiration and I hope you celebrate many more beautiful years together!